- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into matchstick pieces
- 10 baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 c. water
- 4 lb. corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 6 oz. beer
- 1/2 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
1. Place the carrots, potatoes, and onion into the bottom of the crock pot, pour in the water, and place the brisket on top of the vegetables.
2. Pour the beer over the brisket. Sprinkle on the spice packet.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 7-8 hours.
4. An hour before serving, stir in the cabbage and cook for an additional hour.
Note: If you like your vegetables a little more crunchy, you should add after the first 3 cooking hours!
Crock Pot Girl