- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, medium chopped
- 1 pepper, green, medium chopped
- 15 1/4 oz. corn, whole kernel, can drained
- 4 oz. mushrooms, can drained
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 11 oz. salsa, jar
- 5 c. noodles, egg, uncooked medium noodles
- 28 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned, undrained
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- dollop of sour cream (optional)
1. Cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
2. Drain, and transfer to crock pot.
3. Top with green pepper, corn and mushrooms.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Pour Salsa over mushrooms.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
7. Cook noodles according to package in seperate pan.
8. Drain and add to crock pot after it has cooked for the 3 hours.
9. Top with tomatoes, and sprinkle with cheese.
10. Leave in Crock Pot for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Optional: Top with a dollop of sour cream!
a title=”Get Crocked eBook” href=”http://www.getcrocked.com/ebook/” target=”_blank”>For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook!
Crock Pot Girl