- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, medium chopped
- 1 pepper, green, medium chopped
- 15 1/4 oz. corn, whole kernel, can drained
- 4 oz. mushrooms, can drained
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 11 oz. salsa, jar
- 5 c. noodles, egg, uncooked medium noodles
- 28 oz. tomatoes, diced, canned, undrained
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- dollop of sour cream (optional)
- Cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain, and transfer to slow cooker.
- Top with green pepper, corn and mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour Salsa over mushrooms.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package in seperate pan.
- Drain and add to crock pot after it has cooked for the 3 hours.
- Top with tomatoes, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Leave in slow cooker for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Optional: Top with a dollop of sour cream!