- 4 small green and/or red peppers (tops removed and seeded)
- 1 lb. ground chuck (browned and drained)
- 10 oz. corn, frozen
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. cheese, shredded (a favorite would be cheddar, swiss or cheese of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 2 T. ketchup
- Remove tops and seeds. Wash peppers and drain.
- Combine all remaining ingredients EXCEPT ketchup in mixing bowl.
- Stir well.
- Stuff peppers 2/3 full.
- Put 3 T. of water in slow cooker.
- Arrange stuffed peppers in slow cooker.
- Pour ketchup over top of peppers.
- Cover. Cook on Low 7-9 hours or high 3-4 hours.