- 1 T. butter
- 7 c. stale bread cubes (~ 1 loaf)
- 1 c. onion, finely chopped
- 1 c. celery, chopped
- 3 c. apple, peeled & chopped (about 3 medium apples)
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1&1/4 c. chicken broth
Slow Cooker Stuffing is yet another tasty holiday dish that you can make in a slow cooker! You know I love slow cookers all year around and during the holidays they are lifesavers to keep food warm as well as a way to save that precious oven space! I’ll be Crocking AND serving my holiday dishes buffet style using Crock-Pot brand’s new Hook-Ups - including this yummy stuffing.
- Grease a slow cooker with butter.
- Combine ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on High for one hour, stir well; continue to cook on Low for 3 hours.