- 4 lb. chicken thighs (skin)
- 2 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sprite (coke)
- 4 T. crushed garlic (fresh)
- 1 3/8 c. red wine vinegar (mix balsamic red wine vinegar equally to make)
- black pepper
- 4 T. light soy sauce
- white rice (pasta)
- Put the first 7 ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 4-5 hours.
- Cook the rice or pasta separately.
- When chicken is done, remove the bones and skin and disgard.
- Put either rice or pasta in a bowl and then ladle the Balsamic Chicken on top with some of the liquid from the slow cooker.