- 4 lb. chicken thighs (skin)
- 2 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sprite (coke)
- 4 T. crushed garlic (fresh)
- 2/3 c. red wine vinegar
- 2/3 c. balsamic vinegar
- black pepper
- 4 T. light soy sauce
- couscous or rice of your choice, cooked
- Place all ingredients except couscous/rice in a slow cooker. (Optional: Add cherry tomatoes!)
- Cover. Cook on Low 4-5 hours.
- Remove chicken from Crock and if desired, remove the bones and skin. (I have use boneless/skinless chicken breasts for this recipe – just be sure not to overcook!)
- Place the couscous/rice in a bowl and then top with the boneless/skinless Balsamic Chicken and some liquid from the slow cooker and sprinkle with feta cheese.