- 32 oz. of Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 can Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 can Cream of Celery Soup
- 8 oz. of sour cream
- 1 small onion diced
- A couple of handfuls of shredded cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
This is Nicole J’s favorite Pot Luck Crock Pot Potatoes… In her words, “The Pot is scraped clean every time.”
1. Mix the ingredients in a large bowl before putting it in the crock pot.
Note: Nicole has used both frozen and the refrigerator potatoes, and they both work great.
Nicole said it really just depends on how much time you have, but when she uses the refrigerator potatoes she cooks for 4 hours on High, and the frozen potatoes she cooks for 8 hours on High.
Provided by Nicole J. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl