- 1 whole chicken
- 1 loaf of bread, toasted
- 1/2 c. margarin
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup, canned
- 2 1/2 c. broth
- 1/4 c. parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped (lg. to med.)
- 2 eggs, beaten
Need room in the oven, make Slow Cooker Dressing or Stuffing (depending on the region you live in), and you will save, time, and it is so GOOD!
- Cook whole chicken in slow cooker over night or day before.
- Debone Chicken.
- Set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients together to make dressing mix.
- Layer in slow cooker starting with the dressing mix, then a layer of chicken, ending with the dressing mix.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.