- 3 lbs. pork chops (boneless or bone-in)
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. BBQ sauce
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T. malt vinegar
- 1 T. dijon mustard
I love making pork in the slow cooker because it gets fall-off-the-bone tender. This recipe for Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops is no exception! You will also enjoy the unique flavors in the special sauce – a twist on your typical BBQ sauce.
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with nonstick spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Mix together all the ingredients EXCEPT the pork in a bowl to create sauce.
- Layer the pork chops in the crock.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the pork chops, making sure all the chops are covered with sauce. (Note: For best results your crock should be 1/2 – 2/3 full.)
- Cover & Crock on HIGH for 5-6 hours or until pork chops begin to fall apart.