- 20 oz. crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 c. evaporated milk
- 1 c. packaged cornbread stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. melted butter or margarine
- 3 eggs, beaten
Slow Cooker Baked Pineapple Stuffing is wonderful served with Ham and Pork Chops! Enjoy!
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker (you may use a baking dish that fits in a larger slow cooker).
- Combine all ingredients; pour into the slow cooker (or in baking dish if preferred).
- Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Note: Great with ham!