- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt to taste
- 15 oz. can pineapple slices, juice reserved
- 1/3 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 c. cornstarch
- Place chicken in slow cooker sprayed with non-stick spray and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Place pineapple slices over chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger and cornstarch and stir until combined.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours or on High for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Serve over rice or as a sandwich.