- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 (1 oz.) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 (10 3/4 oz.) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned (optional)
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry au jus mix
- 3/4 c. water
1. Mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands. Shape into 8 patties.
2. Heat the oil in a over medium-high heat. Dredge the patties in flour just to coat, and quickly brown on both sides in the hot skillet.
3. Transfer the browned patties into the crock pot stacking alternately like a pyramid.
4. Mix together the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, mushrooms and water. Pour over the meat.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 4 or 5 hours, until ground beef is well done.
Crock Pot Girl