- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 c. buffalo sauce of your preference
- 3/4 c. ranch dressing
- Tortillas of your choice
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Blue cheese dressing
Per Cristin if you like Buffalo Chicken, this recipe is to die for!
- Combine buffalo sauce and ranch dressings in crock.
- Cut chicken into strips or chunks and put in mixture.
- Sprinkle garlic salt.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours or until chicken is done.
Note: Spread blue cheese on tortilla and use a slotted spoon to place chicken inside
Tortilla. I use marzetti blue cheese and Kens because I think they have the best flavor. Enjoy!
Variation: Top tortilla with lettuce, tomato, green onions, with sides of veggies… or toppings of your choice!
Provided by Cristin C. via Facebook