- 3 c. skim milk
- 1 box sugar free cook and serve chocolate pudding
- 1 box Super Moist chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/3 c. water
- 1/2 c. applesauce
- 6 egg whites
1. Spray a crock pot container with nonfat cooking spray.
2. Whisk skim milk with dry pudding mix in crock pot until dissolved.
3. In a medium bowl, mix dry cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites with whisk for two minutes until blended.
4. Very gently pour cake mixture over pudding mixture. DO NOT MIX!
5. Cover. Cook on High for 2 1/2 hours.
6. Serve hot.
Crock Pot Girl