- 3 lb. turkey breast, bone-in, halfed
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. whipped cream cheese spread with garden vegetables
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
You won’t be sorry with this recipe, as it is so DELISH… Slow Cooker Turkey and Herbs!
- Put turkey breast into a slow cooker.
- Mix together the butter, whipped cream cheese spread, soy sauce, parsley, basil, sage, black pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl until smooth.
- Brush the herbed mixture over the turkey breast.
- Cover. Cook until turkey is tender, 4 to 6 hours on High or 8 to 10 hours on Low. (You can check with a meat thermometer)