- 2 T. dried minced onion
- 1 medium clove garlic, crushed and finely minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 8 to 10 medium potatoes, sliced
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. milk
1. Spray crock pot with non-stick butter flavor cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, combine onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
3. Layer about 1/4 of the sliced potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
4. Sprinkle with about 1/4 of the onion and garlic mixture.
5. Layer with about 1/3 of the cream cheese cubes.
6. Repeat layers, ending with seasonings.
7. Pour milk over top!
8. Cover. Cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours, until potatoes are tender.
9. In the last 20 to 30 minutes of cooking, stir potatoes to distribute
cream cheese. Potatoes can be partially mashed at this point.
10. If desired, top with 1/2 cup of shredded mild Cheddar cheese.
Cover and continue to cook, about 10 minutes, just until melted.
11. Serve when potatoes are tender.
Crock Pot Girl