- 1 1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 T. dried minced onion
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 18 oz. chicken gravy, jar
- 2 medium celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 1/4 c. baking mix (Bisquick or Jiffy)
- 2/3 c. milk
- 1 lb. mixed vegetables, frozen bag
1. Place chicken in 3 1/2- to 4-quart crock pot. Top with onion, bay leaf, pepper and gravy. Place celery on gravy.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
3. Approximately 30 minutes before serving, make and bake 8 biscuits using baking mix and milk as directed on package.
4. Meanwhile, gently stir frozen vegetables into chicken mixture.
5. Increase heat to High. Cover again and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Remove bay leaf.
7. For each serving, split biscuit and place in soup bowl. Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture on top of biscuit.
Crock Pot Girl