- 1 lb. Pork chops
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 beef buillion cube (or 1 can beef broth)
- 1 can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c. water
1. Place pork chops in bottom of crock pot (I use frozen, can be thawed).
2. Place sliced onions on top, then sliced potatoes and sliced carrots on top.
3. Boil water, dissolving buillion.
4. Mix broth with soup until blended.
5. Pour over top of ingredients in crock pot.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
NOTE: If you like more ‘gravy’, double soup and buillion mixture.
Crock Pot Girl