- 1 lb. Pork chops
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 6 medium potatoes, scrubbed and sliced
- 6 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 beef buillion cube (or 1 can beef broth)
- 1 can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c. water
- Place pork chops in bottom of slow cooker (I use frozen, can be thawed).
- Place sliced onions on top, then sliced potatoes and sliced carrots on top.
- Boil water, dissolving buillion.
- Mix broth with soup until blended.
- Pour over top of ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
NOTE: If you like more ‘gravy’, double soup and buillion mixture.