- 1 lb. bacon
- 1 lb. hot dogs or lil smokies or brats (your desired dog!)
- 1/2 c.brown sugar, packed (optional more if you like a sweeter taste)
- Cut bacon in half and quarter hot dogs (You should have 32 hot dog pieces in all.)
- Wrap the bacon around the hot dog pieces and secure with toothpick.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and sprinkle brown sugar over top.
- Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours or until bacon is brown!
Note: If using Brats, you may want to use 1 tsp. of dried mustard mixed with the brown sugar!