- 3 c. brown rice, uncooked
- 6 c. water
- 2- 10 3/4 oz. Broccoli Cheese Soup, 98% Fat Free
- 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, frozen
- 16 oz. broccoli, frozen
- Pepper to taste and/or your favorite low-sodium seasonings
- 1 c. shredded Cheddar Cheese
This recipe for Slow Cooker EASY Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli and Rice really is EASY. Just put everything in the crock, set your timer and forget it until it’s time to eat!
- Stir uncooked brown or white rice, water, broccoli & one can of soup together in the slow cooker.
- Place frozen chicken breasts on top. (note: If your chicken is thawed, reduce crocking time by 1 hr.)
- Pour second can of soup over chicken breasts and sprinkle with seasonings.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
OPTIONAL: You can cut the chicken breasts in bit size pieces when serving! I do this for my little one!
Serve with Chicken breasts over the rice and broccoli. Top with a few sprinkles of Cheddar Cheese.