- 1 lb. chicken, boneless, skinless
- 16 oz. sour cream, fat free
- 1 onion soup mix, packet powdered
- 10 ¾ oz. chicken soup, cream of, fat free
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned
- 1 peas, frozen pkg.
An alternative to Beef, Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff is delicious and healthy too!
1. Add all ingredients EXCEPT Peas to crock pot.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
3. Add frozen peas for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
4. Serve over egg noodles or your favorite rice.
Kindly provided by Facebook friend J. M. L. - facebook.com/crockpotgirl