- 2 lb. chicken breast, frozen
- 1 1/2 packages Chicken Taco seasoning, Becky prefers McCormick
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chicken Broth, 1 1/2 inches on bottom of crock pot
- half jar of hot salsa, I prefer "Hell on the Red" hot sauce
- Put 3 or 4 frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Combine taco seasoning, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken breast.
- Pour enough chicken broth to fill bottom of slow cooker about 1 1/2 inches.
- Top with half jar of hot salsa….I like “Hell on the Red ” brand…
- Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or all day and then shred with fork.
Note: Serve them in fried or warmed corn tortilla…yummy!
Provided by Becky M. S. at www.facebook.com