- 3 lbs. beef stew meat
- 2 Rotel tomatoes, diced with green chili’s, canned
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 c. chopped onion
- 3 T. flour
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp.chili powder
- 1/4 c. water
- 1 diced bell pepper
1. Place stew meat, 1/4 cup water, salt and pepper in crock pot.
2. Turn heat to High and let simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Drain juice from tomatoes into measuring cup. Add tomatoes, garlic and onions to crock pot.
4. Stir and simmer on high for 30 minutes.
5. Add cumin, oregano, and chili powder to crock pot and stir.
6. Blend reserved tomato juice and enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups liquid. Add to crock pot along with flour and stir.
7. Cover. Cook on Low 3-4 hours until sauce thickens.
Provided by Bernadette T. H. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl