- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast, boneless
- Barbeque Sauce of your choice
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- Juice from 1 lemon
This recipe is from our facebook friend Ginny and she says this recipe is Yummy and super easy!
- Wrap 2 to 3 slices of bacon around chicken breasts, put in Slow Cooker.
- Top with barbecue sauce, 2 diced Granny Smith apples and juice of 1 lemon.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours.
NOTE: Some Bacons can cause this recipe to be greasy, and it was suggested by a facebook friend to cook the chicken and bacon first and drain the grease from the bacon and add the barbecue sauce, 2 diced Granny Smith apples and juice. (Possibly cook for 6 hours, drain and add the other ingredients for the final 2 hours!) Suggested by another facebook friend that if you use good meaty Bacon you will not have the grease in the recipe!
Provided by Ginny G. H. via facebook.com