- 2 c. chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- vanilla glaze, below
- 1/2 c. chopped dry roasted peanuts, divided
- Vanilla Glaze:
- 1/2 c. confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 2 to 3 T. milk
Our recipe today was shared by Teresa H. G., and it is Oh So YUMMY!
1. Combine cake mix, water, and peanut butter in mixing bowl. Beat about 2 minutes; stir in all but 2 tablespoons of the chopped peanuts.
2. Pour batter into greased and floured 2 pound coffee can or baking dish which will fit in your crock pot.
3. Place can or baking dish in the crock pot.
4. Cover top of can or dish with 8 paper towels.
5. Cover crock pot and bake on High for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Cool 5 minutes; unmold. Drizzle with vanilla glaze and sprinkle with reserved chopped peanuts.
Provided by Teresa H. G. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl