- 1-1/2 lb. chicken tenders (boneless)
- 2 zucchini (halved and sliced 1/8-inch thick)
- 1 oz. chicken (flavored gravy mix)
- 2 T. water
- salt (taste)
- pepper (taste)
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (fresh)
- 8 oz. smoked gouda (cheese grated)
- 2 T. evaporated milk (light cream)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 4 c. macaroni (cooked, small shell pasta)
- Cut chicken tenders into 1-inch cubes; place in slow cooker.
- Add zucchini, gravy mix, water, and seasoning.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.
- During the last 20 minutes, add smoked gouda cheese, milk or cream, and chopped tomato to the slow cooker, or while the macaroni is cooking.
- Prepare macaroni/pasta according to package directions
- Stir in hot cooked macaroni or small shell pasta of your choice.