- 3 c. leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 c. chopped leftover ham
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 3 c. water
- 1 c. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- for topping (optional)
- chili sauce
- oyster crackers
The following recipe was shared by facebook friend Linda S. R., and is wonderful when you need to use those leftovers from Easter. Thank you Linda for sharing! Happy Crocking!
- In a small slow cooker combine all ingredients, EXCEPT toppings (chili sauce and oyster crackers).
- Stir together.
- Cover. Cook on High for 4-5 hours, until celery and onion are softened and soup is fragrant.
- Optional: Garnish with chopped scallions, and chopped ham.
- Serve (with chili sauce and crackers, if desired.)
Provided by Linda S. R. via Facebook