- Half of a 28 oz. bag of frozen Potatoes O’Brien (this is about 3 & 1/3 cup)
- 1 pkg of reduced fat breakfast sausage, COOKED and crumbled
- 3/4 c. of shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your liking)
- 7.3 oz. jar of sliced mushrooms
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. milk
- 2 tsp. of Worchestire Sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
This delicious recipe for Slow Cooker Egg Casserole makes 10 servings – I use a 6 qt. slow cooker. So, if you don’t need that many or just don’t have a big enough slow cooker, then you can easily make half of this recipe!
- Grease your slow cooker with non-stick spray or use a slow cooker liner.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of the crock.
3. Evenly distribute the cooked sausage crumbles over the potatoes.
4. Place mushrooms overtop of sausage.
5. Top with shredded cheese. (add more/less to your liking)
6. Mix eggs, milk, Worcestershire Sauce, salt & pepper together.
7. Pour the egg mixture on top of the potatoes, sausage, mushrooms, and cheese.
8. Cover and Crock on LOW for ~ 8 hours.
9. After it’s finished, turn off the slow cooker and sprinkle a little cheese on top. Cover and let sit for about 5 minutes to let the cheese melt.