- 1 lb. Ground Beef (ground turkey will work as well)
- 1 Onion, small, chopped
- 1/2 Green Onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. Water
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 1 T. Dried Oregano
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Black Olives, optional
- Sliced Mozzarella Cheese, optional
- Hamburger Buns or split French bread
Can’t decide between a Pizza or a Burger? This yummy recipe combines the best of both worlds. Enjoy!
- Cook ground beef in skillet just until a bit of pink remains.
- Transfer beef to a paper towel lined plate to drain grease.
- Put chopped onions in the slow cooker and top with remaining ingredients except buns.
- Cover and Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until onions are tender.
- Stir meat and place on toasted french bread or a bun.
- Top with Mozzarella cheese and black olives, if desired.