- 1 lb. cleaned mushroom , sliced if you prefer
- 1/2 cup. butter
- 1 T. marjoram
- 1 tsp. chives, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. chicken broth or vegetable broth for vegetarians
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
The following recipe was shared by our facebook friend Sarah D. M.! Thanks Sarah for sharing this great recipe! Love those Mushrooms!
- Place cleaned mushrooms in your slow cooker.
- Place butter on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top.
- Cover. Cook for 4 hours on Low or until tender.
Provided by Sarah D. M., via Facebook