- 1 lb. cleaned mushroom , sliced if you prefer
- 1/2 cup. butter
- 1 T. marjoram
- 1 tsp. chives, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. chicken broth or vegetable broth for vegetarians
- 1/4 c. dry white wine
The following recipe was shared by our facebook friend Sarah D. M.! Thanks Sarah for sharing this great recipe! Love those Mushrooms!
1. Place cleaned mushrooms in your crock pot.
2. Place butter on top.
3. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the top.
4. Cover. Cook for 4 hours on Low or until tender.
Provided by Sarah D. M., via facebook.com/crockpotgirl