- 4-6 chicken breast
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1 pkg. italian dressing mix, (I use garlic and herb)
- 1/2 c. white wine
- 10 3/4 oz. golden mushroom, can (I also add 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken)
- 4 oz. chive and onion cream cheese
- 8 oz. angle hair pasta
Shared by our facebook friend Kelly L., and she said this is “By far one of her favorites”! Thanks Kelly for sharing!
1. Place chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2. Add the butter!
3. Sprinkle the dry italian dressing mix over the butter and chicken
4. Pour the white wine over top.
5. Combine both soup mixtures together and spread over top.
6. Lay the brick of cream cheese on top.
7. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours and serve over angel hair pasta!
Provided by Kelly L. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl