- 15 doughnut holes, cut in half
- 1 c. milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/4 butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- dash nutmeg
Pin ItThis recipe was shared from http://chefmichele.blogspot.com/2006/05/crock-pot-doughnut-pudding.html
1. Put the doughnuts into a heat safe bowl (such as pyrex) and place the bowl in the crock pot.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Pour over doughnuts.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 3 – 4 hours.
Provided by Chef Michele via facebook.com/crockpotgirl