- 14.5 oz. can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1/2 c. water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. fresh or frozen shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb. spaghetti, cooked and drained
- shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Facebook friend Desiree M. made this shrimp marinara and says it is fantastic!
1. Combine the first nine ingredients in the Crock Pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-4 hours.
3. Stir in shrimp.
4. Cover. Cook 20 minutes longer or just until shrimp are heated through.
5. Serve over spaghetti. Garnish with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Provided by Desiree M. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl