- 1 lb. ground round (may substitute ground turkey)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce (Angostura brand is low in sodium)
- 3 T. chili sauce or 3 T. Hunt's no-salt ketchup with chili powder
- 6 oz. tomato paste, can no-added-salt
- 1 tsp. mustard
- 1 dash Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 T. vinegar
Melissa R. H., facebook friend has shared her Sloppy Joe recipe which is very easy, healthy and Yummy! Thanks Melissa!
- Mix all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 2-3 hours or until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
- Serve on hamburger rolls or biscuits.
Provided by Melissa R. H. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl
Note: Nutrician facts are prepared by using the beef, if you use turkey, calories are lowered by 9!