- 1 round steak or 8 pieces cube steak
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 lb. carrots or more
- 10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 potatoes, medium
- 4 onions, medium
- 1 can mushroom pieces
Sharing a wonderful Steak recipe today from Jackie D. M.! So easy, and we know most of our facebook fans love steak! Thanks to Jackie! Enjoy!
- Trim fat and bone from steak and brown in skillet with small amount of oil or fat.
- While meat is browning, scrub or peel potatoes, onions, carrots and celery. Quarter potatoes and other vegetables, carrots can be sliced, if preferred.
- Place vegetables in bottom of slow cooker, they take longer to cook.
- Add browned steak, seasoned with a little salt and pepper, if desired.
- Pour can of mushrooms over steak, top with cream of mushroom soup.
- Cover. Cook on Low for atleast 3-4 hours. (may be started on high setting).
- Steak should be very tender when potatoes and carrots are done.
NOTE: Jackie says they prefer regular round steak, but cube steak or any lean steak is good. A very favorite for Jackie and her family.
Provided by Jackie D. M. via Facebook