- 2 lb. chicken breast
- 15 oz. barbecue sauce, brand of your choice
- 20 oz. Pineapple, chunks, canned and drained
- 1 lb. Bacon, crumbled
- Shredded Cheese
Facebook friend Jana D. has this to say about her shared recipe, “AWESOME in tortillas with shredded cheese and avocado slices”!
- Place chicken breast in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine barbecue sauce, pineapple chunks, and crumbled bacon and pour over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
Serve in tortilla with lettuce and cheese, with avocado slices and veggies of your choice.
Provided by Jana D. via facebook.com