- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 - 15 1/2 ounce can dark kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 - 15 1/2 ounce can red beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced, or 1 bag (16 ounces) sliced frozen peaches, thawed
- 1 c. diced sweet onion
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. peach preserves
- 1/3 c. molasses
- 1/3 c. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried mustard
- 3/4 tsp. salt
1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 5 to 7 minutes.
2. Place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain bacon.
3. Combine kidney beans, red beans, peaches, onion and cooked bacon in the crock pot.
4. In a small bowl, mix together tomato sauce, preserves, molasses, vinegar, chili powder, dried mustard and salt. Pour over bean mixture and stir well.
5. Cover. Cook on High for 3 hours.
Crock Pot Girl