- 16 oz bag frozen cherries or black cherries
- 12 oz bag frozen mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 16 oz bag frozen peaches
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 c. maraschino cherry juice (from jar of cherries or can sub.1/4 c. cherry brandy)
- 1/4 c. honey
Happy Ice Cream Month! Sadly, I haven’t figured out how to make ice cream in the Slow Cooker yet so here is a delicious fruit mix to place on top of your ice cream. Enjoy!
- Mix all ingredients and place in the slow cooker.
- Crock on low for about 4 hours. (fruit should be warm and bubbly)
- Enjoy as a topping for ice cream, frozen yogurt, or even breakfast favorites like waffles or pancakes.