- Large Marshmellows
- Chocolate Candy Coating (found in the baking aisle of the grocery store)(white or chocolate
- Lollipop Sticks
- Small Bowls
- Microwave/stove/crock pot
- Spoon to Stir
- Cup to place marshmallows in while they dry.
As a special treat for the kiddos, Slow Cooker Chocolate Marshmallow Lollipops are not only good they are also fun to make!
- Place the chocolate in the slow cooker and melt on HIGH, stirring as needed. Turn to LOW as soon as chocolate is melted.
- Place marshmallows on lollipop sticks.
- Dip the marshmallow lollipop into the melted chocolate.
- Before the chocolate sets, decorate the chocolate covered marshmellow with sprinkles, nuts or toppings of your choice.
- Stick lollipops in a piece of styrofoam or place in a short glass for about 10 minutes to allow cooling.