- 4 lb. about 24 small, new red potatoes, unpeeled, whole or cubed
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 envelope zesty Italian dressing mix
This is an easy and zesty recipe that will be a great addition to your next dinner.
1. Put the oil in a plastic bag and add the potatoes. Shake to coat well.
2. Add the salad dressing mix and shake well until all the potatoes are coated.
3. Place potatoes into crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
NOTE: Cubed potatoes will cook much faster, actual recipe #4 is for whole potatoes!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl