- 4 lb. (about 24 small and uniform in size) Red Potatoes, washed and unpeeled
- 1 T. Minced Garlic
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 1 Envelope Zesty Italian Dressing Mix
Slow Cooker Broasted New Red Potatoes is an easy and zesty recipe that will be a great addition to your next dinner.
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pour the olive oil and garlic in a plastic bag and add the potatoes. Shake to coat well.
- Add the salad dressing mix and shake again until all the potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes into a 6-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours.