- 4 lb. about 24 small, new red potatoes, unpeeled, whole or cubed
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 envelope zesty Italian dressing mix
Slow Cooker Broasted New Red Potatoes is an easy and zesty recipe that will be a great addition to your next dinner.
- Put the oil in a plastic bag and add the potatoes. Shake to coat well.
- Add the salad dressing mix and shake well until all the potatoes are coated.
- Place potatoes into slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 8 hours or on High for 4 hours.
NOTE: Cubed potatoes will cook much faster, actual recipe #4 is for whole potatoes!