- 3 1/2 lb. Leg of Lamb, works best with bone out
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 4 - 6 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp. dried mint
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 c. white vinegar
For that special event or just a great meal for the family, this Slow Cooker Leg of Lamb recipe will be a hit!
- Mix in the slow cooker, oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and nutmeg.
- Coat the Leg of Lamb in the mixture.
- Cover. Cook on High for 6-8 hours as the Lamb will be falling apart.
- Just before you remove the lamb from slow cooker, mix mint, sugar and vinegar in dish and microwave for 30 seconds until vinegar is hot enough to melt sugar.
- Remove meat to serving platter and pull apart with forks until you have chunky shreds of meat.
- Drizzle the mint vinegar and serve piping hot.