- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 26 oz. can or jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 - 9 oz. pkgs. refrigerated ravioli or tortellini
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place onion and garlic in bottom of 4-6 quart crockpot.
2. Add spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce and stir well.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-9 hours until onion is tender.
4. Turn heat to High and stir in refrigerated ravioli.
5. Cover. Cook on High for 1 hour longer; then sprinkle with cheese and cook for 5-10 minutes until cheese melts and tortellini is tender.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl