- 4 green peppers
- 2 red peppers or yellow or both
- 1 white onion
- 4 pork chops (boneless center cut)
- 4 flank steak (lean)
- 1 1/4 oz. fajita seasoning mix
- 2 c. cheese (mexican blend)
- taco sauce
Love finding easy recipes to share with my guests and this one is a hit at our house! Slow Cooker Fajitas….
- Cut steak and pork into strips. (You can cut them in half if you’re not putting them on a tortillas).
- Coat meat strips in olive oil.
- Chop veggies into thick strips.
- Place pork chops on the bottom of slow cooker, salt and pepper.
- Place steak on top of pork chops, salt and pepper.
- Place onions and peppers on top and again, salt and pepper.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 3 hours.
- Stir all ingredients together and add garlic to taste and fajita seasonings.
- Cover again. Cook on High heat for approximately 30 minutes.
Serve with shredded cheese and taco sauce on the side.