- 1 Medium White Onion, minced
- 2 lbs. 85% Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Seasoned Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 12 oz. BBQ Sauce
Easy budget friendly recipe for those days when time is of the essence. Slow Cooker Hamburgers and you can make them the way you know your family will love them. Great to make ahead and have ready when you need them.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the ground beef, minced onion, seasoned salt and pepper with the beaten egg.
- Make 6 1/3 lb. beef patties. (get as close to same size as possible to ensure even cooking.)
- Make two stacks of 3-patties each in a 3-Quart Slow Cooker.
- Pour BBQ sauce over top of the hamburger patties.
- Cover. Cook on Low for 7 hours, until the meat is soft and tender, and the juices run clear.
Separate the patties and serve on toasted hamburger buns with cheese and french fried onions.