- 8 chicken breasts, boneless
- 15 oz. black beans rinsed & drained
- 1/4 c. salsa
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 2 T. taco seasoning (Susan uses the whole pack)
- 8 tortillas
Facebook Friend recipes are the best, and today we are sharing a recipes from Susan N. M., for Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Pronto that she got from the Gooseberry Patch blog., and it sounds YUMMY!
- Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for 3 hours.
Note: Susan also adds corn to the mix because she thought it would taste good. Susan also serves this with flour tortillas!
Provided by Susan N. M. via facebook.com