- 8 chicken breasts, boneless
- 15 oz. black beans rinsed & drained
- 1/4 c. salsa
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup
- 2 T. taco seasoning (Susan uses the whole pack)
- 8 tortillas
Facebook Friend recipes are the best, and today we are sharing a recipes from Susan N. M., for Crock Pot Fiesta Chicken Pronto that she got from the Gooseberry Patch blog., and it sounds YUMMY!
1. Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken in crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on high for 3 hours.
Note: Susan also adds corn to the mix because she thought it would taste good. Susan also serves this with flour tortillas!
Provided by Susan N. M. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.