- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 onion, sliced in rings
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt (like Lawry's)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 c. chicken broth
- 3 T. lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
This Crock Pot Herbed Chicken is one of my husband’s favorites. The herbs crisp up in a way that gives the chicken a nice texture. In fact, the last time I made this, my husband asked me if I baked it after crocking. (to which of course I said “no!”)
I love this herbed chicken over rice but it’s equally good on it’s own served with some fresh veggies. It also tastes great the next day over a salad.
- Spray or line your crock pot to prevent sticking.
- Mix together 3/4 c. chicken broth, garlic and lemon juice and pour in the crock.
- Mix seasonings together and sprinkle over chicken, coating well. (rub the seasoning on the chicken)
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and lay onion slices on top.
- Cover. Crock on Low for 6 hours.
Crock Pot Girl