- 2 to 4 chicken breasts (can use frozen, fresh or any other pieces of chicken in this recipe)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can Manwich Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey, optional
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
If you love this recipe then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Slow Cooker Manwich Chicken
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Angie M. of Monticello, IL
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of the slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Crock on High for 4 to 5 hours or Low for 7 hours.