- Pot Roast or roast of your choice
- 1 packet dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 packet of Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can of beer
- Banana Peppers
- Provolone Cheese (or cheese of your choice)
- Kaiser Rolls (or bread of your choice)
If you love this recipe then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Mom’s “So Easy I Can Make It” Italian Beef
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Dawn C.
- Put beer, pot roast, Italian Salad Dressing Mix and Onion Soup mix in slow cooker.
- Crock on low for 7-8 hours or until roast shreds easily.
- Shred and serve on Kaiser rolls with cheese and peppers.
Also great with Swiss or Pepper Jack cheese or on a hoagie bun!