- 3 lb. Pot Roast! (Note) Look for nice marbling of fat in the cut of meat.
- 26 oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup, canned
- 16 oz. Coke Classic
- 26 oz. Water (Fill up empty soup can with water.)
- 1 T. Spice World Roasted Garlic (Found in the local grocery store produce section)
- Salt and Black Pepper (1 1/2 teaspoons): Used to flavor meat.
- 16 oz. Bag of Peeled Mini Carrots
- 1 Onion, Yellow, Medium (Quartered)
If you love this recipe then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Slow Cooker Crockin’ Coke Roast
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Jaime V. of Farmington Hills, MI
This is a great “overnight” recipe. Turn slow cooker on before bedtime and ready to eat Crockin’ Slow Cooker Roast when you get home from work.
- Season both sides of the meat with salt and pepper.
- Pour soup, Coke into a 6-qt slow cooker and add roasted garlic. Whisk well until lumps disappear.
- Place seasoned meat into the slow cooker. Add carrots and onions around the meat.
- Pour water over the meat and vegetables until covered. All 26 oz. of water may not be needed.
- Cover. Cook on “Low” 15-18 hours for fork tender meat.