- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans (drained) kidney beans
- 2 cans (drained) black beans
- 1 Cup pico de gallo
- 1 Tbs Cumin (or to taste)
- 1 Tbs crushed garlic
- Sea salt to taste
If you love this recipe for Slow Cooker Easy Mexican Chicken, then click LIKE to vote for it in the CROCKSTAR of the YEAR contest!
Crockstar of the Year Recipe Name: Slow Cooker Easy Mexcian Chicken
Category: Main Dish
Submitted by: Tami N. of Blaine, WA
- Place all ingredients into slow cooker, stir to blend.
- Crock on low 6-8 hours until chicken is cooked.
- Shred chicken with fork.
Serve with tortillas or on brown rice. Add sour cream if desired.